South Baltic is an interregional labour market for international business cooperation with access to a new skilled and qualified labour force.
The BBVET International Training Year is 10 months international program.
This offers you, as a host company, the opportunity to share experiences with young motivated people from five countries in the EdTech and Mechatronic sectors, involving 40 students and 5 countries; Germany, Denmark, Lithuania, Poland and Sweden.
The trainee you host, gets a grant, and there is no charge to your company.
The BBVET project acts as a kind of occupational mobility agency and supports the stay abroad in all three phases: preparation, implementation, and follow-up - not exclusively organizationally, but also financially.
Benefits for the company
● The positive development of the company culture, due to the intercultural experience gained by the European trainees.
● Promotion of junior management.
● Economic use of foreign contacts established by the BBVET network.
● The development of further bilateral cooperation agreements through the BBVET network to ensure sustainability.
● Contact persons in the regions also for future mobility projects.
Below you find companies and partner schools in the BBVET program.